Tamara Landau, events
[ 2015 | 2016 ]
- Friday 30 October 2015
- Tamara Landau is invited to intervene at the American Lacanian psychoanalysis meeting held at the Hotel Cottage in Montevideo, Uruguay. Link
- Tuesday 27 October 2015
- Walter Farias, director of the Palermo headquarters of the Alianza Francesa, and publisher Ricardo Vergara invite Tamara Landau to present her books and videos at their centre in calle Billinghurst 1926, Buenos Aires. – Link
- Saturday 24 October 2015
- Tamara Landau is invited by Liliana Donzis to the Escuela Freudiana of Buenos Aires as speaker at her clinical seminar on child psychoanalysis.
- Friday 23 October 2015
- Tamara Landau is invited by the Escuela Freudiana of Buenos Aires to a meeting to discuss her books. Contributions by Mariel Alderete (president) and Daniel Paola (vice-president). Link
- Thursday 22 October 2015
- Tamara Landau is invited by Maria Mazza, director of the Buenos Aires Italian Cultural Institute, Liliana Ferrero, psychoanalyst, and the director of the Buenos Aires Italian Hospital, to hold a conference on her research work on the prenatal origins of anorexia and bulimia.
- Thursday 15 October 2015
- The Director General of the Italian Central Archives of the State and the curators of the Contemporary Art department, Fortunato D'Amico and Massimo Domenicucci, invite Tamara Landau, Jean-Pierre Landau and Bruno Contensou to the BAR (Beauty-Art-Restoration) exhibition at the Archives’ headquarters in Rome, piazzale degli Archivi 27, from 11 October to 8 December 2015. Opening on Thursday 15 October from 4 pm.
- Thursday 20 August 2015
- Tamara Landau’s books published in Spanish by Ricardo Vergara publishers, Buenos Aires.
- Saturday 23 May 2015
- As part of the exhibition “The Taste of Words”, Tamara Landau presents her videos on “The Blue Note” at Spazio Tadini in Milan.
- Saturday 16 May 2015
- Tamara Landau invited to present her book at the Turin Book Fair by her publisher Aracne and by Luciana La Stella, director of the Unconscious and Society series. - Link.
- Friday 15 May 2015
- The French Institute of Milan, Spazio Tadini, Aracne publishers and Luciana La Stella invite Tamara Landau to present her work “The Tightrope Walkers of Oblivion. Prenatal Origins of Anorexia and Bulimia” during the MnemoArt collective exhibition “The Taste of Words, Energy for Life”. - Link.
- Friday 8 May 2015
- The exhibition “The Taste of Words, Energy for Life” held at Milan’s Spazio Tadini between 8-23 May as part of the Milan Universal Expo (1 May-31 October 2015) “Feeding the Planet and Energy for Life”.
With the exhibition, the MnemoArt group intends to show how the subject, as early as foetal life, is moulded through the colours and words pronounced by the mother and according to the foods it ingests. This variety of colours and flavours it is subjected to at the very beginning, later allow it to think, speak, write and create. Life is music, flavour and colour.
Exhibition curator: Fortunato D'Amico. Exhibitors: Tamara and Jean-Pierre Landau, Ilaria Borraccino, Bruno Contensou, Sharon Kivland, Louise Narbo, Tobia Ravà.
Performance music videos-poetics: Pietro Andujar, Bice Benvenuto, Patrizia Crippa, Olivier Courtemanche, Christian Demare, Catherine Fava-Dauvergne, Arturo Garra, Claude Yvans, Tamara and Jean-Pierre Landau, Sharon Kivland, Laura Pigozzi, Domenico Schiattone, Jemima Zeller.
Theatrical and poetical performances: Aïda Balabane, Diane Calmar, Claire Faugeron, Jacqueline Persini, Sophie Jabes, Irène Krassilchik, Maria-Luisa Trevisan...
- Monday 27 April 2015
- From 27 April to 6 May at Spazio Tadini in via Jommelli 24, Milan, the painting exhibition “Jean-Pierre Landau or Listening at Work”. Vernissage on 27 April from 7 pm with a video-poetical-musical performance with Catherine Fava-Dauvergne, Arturo Garra, Claude Yvans, Tamara and Jean-Pierre Landau.
- Thursday 12 March 2015
- Tamara Landau is invited by Alain Didier-Weill to present her work in progress on “Impacts and Traces of the Prenatal Trauma on the Genesis of Symptoms” at Insistance in Paris.
- Tuesday 24 February 2015
- Presentation of Tamara Landau’s book “The Tightrope Walkers of Oblivion. Prenatal Origins of Anorexia and Bulimia” at the French Institute of Milan. Participants: Franca Brenna and Pietro Andujar, members of Nodi Freudiani. Readings by Patrizia Crippa and Jemima Zeller. Photos by Ilaria Borraccino and video projections by Claire Gillie and Tamara Landau Aracne publishers
- Tuesday 17 February 2015
- Vernissage of the exhibition “Landau Father & Son”, featuring the works of Sigmund and Jean-Pierre Landau, at the Milan French Institute, corso Magenta 63. Catalogue by the curator Fortunato D'Amico. During the evening, a video-poetical-musical performance with Catherine Fava-Dauvergne, Claude Yvans, Tamara and Jean-Pierre Landau.
Exhibition open until 28 February 2015.
Presentation of the book by Tamara Landau “The Tightrope Walkers of Oblivion. Prenatal Origins of Anorexia and Bulimia” translated and published in Italian by Aracne in the series “Unconscious and Society” edited by Luciana La Stella.
Participants: Franca Brenna and Pietro Andujar, members of Nodi Freudiani. Videos by Claire Gillie. Redings by Patrizia Crippa and Jemima Zeller.
haut de page
haut de page